We recognise that not every farm is the same, and believe not every farm insurance policy should be the same. As a dedicated and organised farmer who’s tired of getting an average product at a high premium, Insura Broking Group is committed to finding a solution tailored to your individual risk.
Our programs are been built to cover risks specific to farming such as (but not limited to):
- Fire, theft or damage to domestic or farm property, crops and livestock
- Catastrophic events such as bush fires & storms
- Legal liability to third parties
- Transit losses
- Business interruption
- Damage to motor vehicles
Onsite Risk Assessment
Our experienced team will carry out a full risk management assessment and help plan out your activities to ensure your insurance strategy is sound now and into the future.
A tailored package to suit your needs, options include*:
- Farm Property & Farm Machinery
- Hay, Grain, Fencing, Livestock & Farm Trees
- Working Dogs
- Frozen Embryos/Semen
- Machinery Breakdown
- Business Interruption
- Business Liability
- Computer/Electronic Equipment Breakdown
- Road/Land Transit
- Tax Audit
- Farm Motor Vehicles
- Home Property and Personal Motor
*for full details of cover, limits and exclusions please refer to policy wording and schedule.