There are many types of insurance which come under a “trades insurance” and the requirements are based on the trade occupation and the individual needs of your business. At a minimum your will require public liability insurance and General property cover for your tools.

As a Tradie you understand your ability to earn an income and the consequences if you’re unable to work due to accident or illness. It is your most important asset, income protection and life insurance is important and in many cases a Tradie won’t even be allowed onto the worksite without having at least public liability insurance and income protection insurance.

Having the right trade insurance in place is vital when you want the peace of mind of having you and your family’s financial security protected.

Public and Products Liability – Covers claims against you for negligent acts in connection with your business that results in personal injury or property damage

General Property – Cover provides you with protection for loss or damage or burglary of property such as tools, when you take them with you on the road or at the work site.

Personal Accident and Illness – Our Personal Accident and Illness protects your income should you suffer an injury or illness that prevents you from completing your normal work duties. This can provide cover for the self-employed where there is no access to sick leave.

Fire and Defined Events – Our Fire and Other Defined Events cover can protect you against loss or damage to your business tools, equipment, contents, stock or a building in the event of a fire, lighting, explosion, and earthquake, impact including falling trees, malicious damage and storm damage at the business premises

Burglary – Covers you from an unknown person(s) breaking into your premises or the premises you are renting and stealing’s your business stock, contents or equipment